Melissa Castagne is a managerial level Creative Director who studied Graphic Design and Advertising at Parsons School of Design experienced in print publishing, advertising, marketing as well as website design and development in the New York/New Jersey creative community with an expert knowledge of the latest software and trends.
- Innovate and creative thinker — proven drive, energy & passion for each project meeting challenges with imaginative & constructive resourcefulness.
- World-class problem solving and execution skills — investigate, discover & learn new techniques and/or focus to come out with pragmatic solutions to problems.
- Dedicated work ethic —ability to perform independently, thrive in a fast-pace environment & juggle multiple priorities & heavy workload with a constructive, positive attitude.
- Proven time management skills — accountability for meeting deadlines while displaying initiative by being self- motivating & taking independent actions with calculated risks.
- Strong interpersonal skills — dedication & inquisitiveness combined with team-orientated ability to extract results by working collaboratively with others, & communicating effectively & positively.
- Effectively manage graphic design projects and production processes — a sharp attention to details, high organization & a keen eye for consistency of the existing brand.
- Formal creative arts training — with a degree in Graphic Design & Advertising for graphic design, layout, typography, color theory & interactive design combined with 20+ years experience in the industry.
- Good understanding of graphic design for multimedia — web usability principles, capabilities of different platforms/browsers & design constraints on the web.
- Expert knowledge in the latest software.